SmartE: The Apprentice Challenge, created by NEN and powered by First Advantage is a nationwide challenge for aspiring entrepreneurs. The Challenge enables experiential learning into all aspects of venture creation through live projects from corporates and start-ups. Each project is offered as a competition under the SmartE banner.
We are excited to announce the Season 2 : Challenge #2 – Lights, Camera, Entrepreneur!
What’s is the challenge?
Lights, Camera, Entrepreneur! is a nationwide video contest. To participate, you have to capture the story of a real-life entrepreneur,their experiences including challenges, successes, and failures on video and send it to us. The most creative video with a powerful and inspiring story or learning will win the top honours.
What do you have to do?
- Identify start-ups which have been in business for 1-5 years, have a team of minimum 3 people, and serve a minimum of 2 clients.
- Interview entrepreneurs. Refer to the questionnaire for sample questions
- Film the interview/story in a HD video
- Download and fill-up the supporting document.
- Upload the videos and supporting document and share the link with us on email@example.com
How to patriciate?
- Register your team (2-3 people only) on or before 10th september
- Attend the onboarding webinar on 7th September 2016 at 2.30 PM – to understand the contest in detail and tips for video making.Register for webinar
- Watch the recorded webinar on film making tips by Santhosh Palavesh– Founder & CEO, UMM studios
- Submit the final videos on or before 5th October
What do you learn?
- Understand the journey of entrepreneur (idea, challenge, passion behind building a venture) and tell the story through a video
- Convincing Skills – make the entrepreneur agree to share the story and video shoot
- Learn video making & ace the skills in digital marketing
Category of Awards:
- Best Video: Rs. 15,000
- Best Director: Rs. 10,000
- People’s Choice Award: Rs. 5,000
People’s Choice Award is given to the video with the maximum number of likes on the Youtube page. The final shortlisted videos will be published on Youtube page.Participants are expected to drive likes to their videos within a limited timeframe. They can do so by tagging and sharing the video post.
- Registration for the contest open till 10th September 2016
- Final Submission – 5th October 2016
- Result announcement and Debriefing session – will be announced shortly
080 – 33074207